Thursday, October 18, 2012

Discouraged for the First Time in a Long Time!

Not sure how much more I can take. Surgeon says full recovery will take 3-6 months. My stomach hurts every time I eat, and I am hungry!  

Asthma doc says my lung function is down to 70%~got two shots and more meds today.

Spent $100 on sick cat 2 weeks ago. Just spent another $100 on sick cat. Cat has a severe eye infection & may lose his eye! 

Everyone at work has been asked to take 9 days off without pay between now and the end of the year due to budget cuts~that means I am out over $900!

It is two steps forward three steps back every where I look!  Please, please, please pray for me!

I was thinking and praying about all of this today, and God impressed upon me that I should ask the elders of my church to pray for me and anoint me, so that's what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment